Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Our Church exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
Statement : Taking the positive message of Jesus Christ to the WORLD proclaiming he is the same -- yesterday, today and FOREVER!
Reaching our community and beyond with the good news that Jesus saves (Luke 15, 19:10)
Teaching believers through the Bible how to love God and love their neighbors as themselves (Col. 1:28; Matthew 22:37-40)
Sending those believers back out into the world to share with others the story of how Jesus saved them (Rom. 10:13-15; Acts 1:8)
Our Core Values
What is most important to us
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, the ONLY standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer is crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
How we do ministry
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families
- Empowering Leadership to grow